Infoway, the Canadian Agency for Drugs and Technologies (CADTH), and Queen's University for a webinar to learn about two recent projects in virtual care evaluation:
- Evaluations of Virtual Care
- An overview of CADTH's environmental scan of virtual care evaluations, including methods, standards and guidelines being used in Canada and other countries for evaluating virtual care.
- Presented by Daphne Hui, Clinical Research Officer, CADTH and Chris Kamel, Director, HTA and Rapid Response, CADTH.
- Virtual Care Experiences from Non-Physician Health Care Providers
- An exploratory qualitative research study from the Translational Institute of Medicine at Queen’s University about the experiences of non-physician health care professionals caring for patients virtually.
- Presented by Dr. Heather Braund, Health Education Researcher and Consultant, Queen’s University and Dr. Ramana Appireddy, Director, Digital Health Research Group, Queen’s University.
Brought to you by Infoway’s Benefits Evaluation (BE) Collaboration Network, which brings together jurisdictional leaders, evaluators and researchers to share best practices, results and other insights about digital health evaluation. If you’d like to be included on our list for future webinar announcements and updates, please contact Infoway Evaluation.
Want to stay informed about the latest national and international evidence-informed knowledge published on virtual care, e-mental health and e-prescribing? Subscribe to Infoway’s Digital Health Infowatch newsletter!