About Partnership Conference
Don’t just think
Immerse yourself in it.
The Infoway Partnership Conference showcases discussions about interoperability, standards, digital health innovation, sustainability, Indigenous care and the latest initiatives and updates from Infoway’s program areas. You do not want to miss the opportunity to share successes and lessons learned, and to reconnect with other digital health professionals.
During the Infoway Partnership Conference, we aim to:
- Highlight the patient experience
- Focus on connected care for healthier Canadians
- Share research that quantifies the benefits of digital health and informs the digital agenda
- Discuss types of innovation and technologies that can help to transform health systems
- Address the challenges facing policymakers and health leaders in transforming health service delivery
- Achieve a greater understanding of how to improve digital health care for Canadians
- Strengthen networks and engage in challenging conversations
- Learn more about Infoway’s strategic goals and objectives
This Infoway Partnership Conference delivers a leadership day to set the foundation for a second day offering deeper engagement in key areas. Health care thought leaders, influencers and digital health experts will share learnings, address challenges and discuss opportunities for transforming health care delivery in Canada.