About Partnership Conference
Don’t just think
Immerse yourself in it.
The Partnership Conference will showcase discussions about latest initiatives and updates from Infoway’s program areas and will feature digital health expert speakers. You do not want to miss the opportunity to share successes and lessons learned, hear about new areas of focus and reconnect with other digital health professionals.
Conference participants will:
- Hear from national and international experts about opportunities to enhance digital health care for Canadians.
- Learn about the jurisdictional priorities around data sharing, digital health interoperability, and standards.
- Discuss challenges, opportunities, and progress in digital health.
- Strengthen networks and engage in robust conversations.
- Learn more about Infoway’s strategic goals and objectives.
This year’s conference will consist of a leadership day with plenary followed the next day by deeper engagement opportunities in concurrent sessions.
The conference is Patients Included Certified. This designation demonstrates that we are “committed to incorporating the experience of patients as experts in living with their condition while ensuring that they are neither excluded nor exploited.”