Join an innovative health information standards community through membership with the Standards Collaborative. Learn more about our membership options, benefits and fees.
Those with a particular knowledge or interest in pan-Canadian Standards are encouraged to participate in:
- Standards Collaborative Working Groups (SCWGs) – an opportunity to influence and support the development, approval and maintenance of pan-Canadian Standards as well as providing input on international standards in development. Refer to our SCWG Scope Overview Summary to confirm SCWGs of interest and start participating by accessing information about meetings and work programs in the SCWG forums. To access the SCWG forums, you will need an Infoway account and be a member of the Standards Collaborative.
- Standards Development Organization (SDO) Canada Constituencies – an opportunity to learn about and contribute to activities in the various SDOs. To access the SDO Canada Constituency forums, you will need an Infoway account and be a member of the Standards Collaborative.
- Infoway Partnership Conferences – join other leaders and experts to discuss how interoperable solutions can address some of the health care challenges we face today and will face in the future. Various communities including vendors, clinicians, jurisdictions, and health service delivery organizations, have an opportunity to share and discuss strategic, innovative and practical approaches to accelerate progress and value of health IT solutions in all areas of the health care sector.
- Launch of Beta Version of InfoRMS to support requests for changes to pan-Canadian HL7 Artefacts and SCWG work items
- TLI and interRAI Assessment Instruments Obtain SC Canadian Approved Standard (CAS) Status!
- New ISO/TC215 Privacy, Security and Safety Publications – Canadian Led! Learn More
- Managing the Health System SCWG 3 Work Streamlined Into SCWG 2 and SCWG 4
- Sign up for the Terminology Implementer's Bulletin