A key resource for health information standards in Canada
The Standards Collaborative is your Canadian source for key standards that help ensure health information is securely shared to support clinical decision making and improve care outcomes for all Canadians.
- SC Overview
- Pan-Canadian Standards
- Implementation Resources
- Engagement Opportunities
- Launch of Beta Version of InfoRMS to support requests for changes to pan-Canadian HL7 Artefacts and SCWG work items
- TLI and interRAI Assessment Instruments Obtain SC Canadian Approved Standard (CAS) Status!
- New ISO/TC215 Privacy, Security and Safety Publications – Canadian Led! Learn More
- Managing the Health System SCWG 3 Work Streamlined Into SCWG 2 and SCWG 4
- Sign up for the Terminology Implementer's Bulletin