Infoway’s Emerging Technology Group (ETG) identifies, monitors and evaluates emerging and mature technologies that are candidates for broader diffusion in Canada for digital health.
The ETG provides information, analysis and guidance to health organizations considering implementing these innovations. ETG also recommends how they can be deployed to provide benefit to our health care system and the health of Canadians.
Digital Health Blueprint and Architecture
Blueprints provide a framework for architecting and deploying digital health solutions, along with considerations for design choices and strategic planning.
- Digital Health Blueprint: Enabling Coordinated & Collaborative Health Care
- A Vision for Health System Use of Data in Canada (Full Report)
- A Vision for Health System Use of Data in Canada (Executive Summary)
- A "Conceptual" Privacy Impact Assessment of the EHRS Blueprint Version 2
- Discussion Paper: Health Information Network (HIN) Maturity Model
- White Paper: Health Information Network (HIN) Leading Practices
- Privacy and Security Requirements and Considerations for Digital Health Solutions
- An EHRS Blueprint (v2) Fact Sheet
- EHRS Blueprint (v2) (Summary)