The Westin Calgary
320 4th Avenue SW
Guestroom Rates: $239.00 CDN
*plus applicable taxes
Hotel reservations are now being accepted. We encourage Conference participants to make reservations early with our designated venue as our discounted room rates are limited until October 13, 2017.
To book by telephone, please dial 1-888-627-8417 and quote Canada Health Infoway – 2017 Infoway Partnership Conference to take advantage of the special hotel rates.
Conference participants may take advantage of a 10% discount on all fares except for Tango bookings. To take advantage of this discount, visit www.aircanada.com and enter AT844JG1 in the Promotion Code field of the Book a Flight section. The designated travel period for the Conference on Air Canada begins Monday, November 6, 2017 and ends Thursday, November 23, 2017.
With the 2017 Infoway Partnership Conference happening in Calgary, take the time to enjoy what this lovely city has to offer.
Find out more information on our Choose Calgary Microsite about:
- Calgary Cuisine
- Shopping in Calgary
- Getting Around Calgary
- Calgary Neighbourhoods
- Fun Facts about Calgary
- Calgary Attractions
- Pre & Post Experiences
Here are some interesting facts you may not have known about Calgary:
- There is no provincial sales tax in Alberta
- Calgary is home to over 135 corporate head offices, the highest per capita in Canada
- Calgary is Western Canada’s transportation and distribution hub
- Calgary leads in Canada for technology start-up companies and Internet connection with over 187,000 km of installed fibre optics
- Calgary is located at 1,139 metres (3,740 feet) above sea level
- Calgary has over 8,000 hectares of park land within the city limits and the beautiful Canadian Rockies are just an hour away
- Over 1 million people visit the Greatest Outdoor Show on Earth, the Calgary Stampede, every year
- Canada’s best selling cocktail, the Bloody Caesar, was invented in Calgary
- Ginger Beef was created in Calgary in 1974 by a chef at the Silver Inn