Canada Health Infoway invites you to take advantage of exciting and unique business opportunities at the 2017 Infoway Partnership Conference, taking place from November 14-15, 2017 at the Westin Calgary Hotel in Calgary, AB.
Capitalize on opportunities to participate in a national conversation about clinical interoperability in addition to highlighting new programs and initiatives happening across Canada at this annual gathering of decision makers, health IT influencers, and implementers. This well-established Conference brings together various communities including:
- Clinician leaders from regional and provincial organizations
- Health care leaders and influencers from regional and provincial organizations
- Digital health experts from private and public sectors
Please feel free to contact us to discuss the sponsorship opportunities or design a customized package for your organization.
Download the 2017 Infoway Partnership Conference Sponsorship Prospectus for the complete list of unique benefits associated with each sponsor level.
NEW offerings for your organization:
- Secure a spot on the Partnership program for your organization during one of the Breakfast Sponsored Seminars. Limited availability!
- All 2017 Partnership Conference sponsors will be automatically included as a Friends of Digital Health Week 2017 sponsor as well as the opportunity to demonstrate at the Evening Networking Reception!
To guarantee your sponsorship, please complete our online Sponsorship Confirmation Form.
If you have any questions about becoming a Partnership sponsor, please contact us.
|Mobile Program App||X|
* Levels of Support - Tiered Sponsorship - Based on your sponsorship contribution range you will qualify as a sponsor under the following tiers. Your organization will be recognized for your sponsorship and identified in all marketing materials and onsite signage in the following tiers. To be recognized as a sponsor in a higher tier, the difference in sponsorship dollars can be added to your invoice.
Thank you to our 2017 sponsors!