2017 Infoway Partnership Conference: Connecting for Digital Health
Canada Health Infoway (Infoway) is excited to host this year’s Conference during Digital Health Week, which celebrates the difference digital health is making in the lives of Canadians
The 2017 Infoway Partnership Conference is an annual interoperability event designed to create a forum for knowledge exchange, debate and discussion through a showcase of digital health thought leadership and best practices. Join health care leaders as they share their learning, discuss opportunities and address challenges to help transform health care delivery in Canada.
- Showcase leading practices and their success;
- Address the challenges facing policy-makers and health leaders in transforming health service delivery; and
- Discuss types of innovation and new technologies that can help to transform health systems.
Conference participants will:
- Come away with practical ideas to bring to their work settings;
- Build strong networks and engage in challenging conversations;
- Be better equipped to address system transformation challenges; and
- Learn about Infoway’s strategic goals and objectives.
The Conference format is designed to provide a thought-provoking and engaging experience. Day one (November 14) will feature nationally and internationally recognized leaders that will set the foundation for deeper engagement in three areas: medication management, consumer health and interoperability.
Check out the Program at a Glance. The full program will be available in the summer.
Topics of focus will include how digital health solutions are:
- Providing better and safer medication practices;
- Empowering patients; and
- Enabling more seamless coordination of care to support health services and better informed care through clinical interoperability.
Here are just a few of the activities that you will not want to miss:
- Join colleagues for the Evening Networking Reception on November 14th;
- Become a sponsor so you can showcase your organization and build brand awareness at Partnership and during Digital Health Week;
- Enjoy everything Calgary has to offer during your stay.
In the meantime, stay connected and watch for news about the Conference program and Digital Health Week by following us on social media on LinkedIn, Facebook, and on Twitter through @Infoway and #ThinkDigitalHealth.
Important Upcoming Dates
- Registration open: April 3, 2017
- Early-bird registration deadline: October 13, 2017
- Hotel reservation deadline: October 13, 2017
- 2017 Infoway Partnership Conference: November 14-15, 2017
- Digital Health Week 2017: November 13-19, 2017