Infoway is excited to once again hold this year’s conference during Digital Health Week (November 12-18, 2018) which celebrates the difference digital health is making in the lives of Canadians
The 2018 Infoway Partnership Conference: Driving Access to Care will highlight safer medication practices, empowering Canadians with access to their health information and digital health services, and sharing and exchanging knowledge about clinical interoperability, privacy, change management and more. You do not want to miss the opportunity to share successes and lessons learned, and to connect with Canada's digital health leaders and international experts!
- Showcase leading practices and their success;
- Highlight the patient experience;
- Address the challenges facing policy-makers and health leaders in transforming health service delivery; and
- Discuss types of innovation and technologies that can help to transform health systems.
Conference participants will:
- Come away with practical ideas to bring to their work settings;
- Build strong networks and engage in challenging conversations;
- Be better equipped to address system transformation challenges; and
- Learn about Infoway’s strategic goals and objectives.
This year’s format delivers a leadership day to set the foundation for a second day offering deeper engagement in the areas such as safer medication practices, clinical interoperability, consumer health, and more. National and international health care thought leaders, influencers and digital health experts will share learnings, address challenges and discuss opportunities for transforming health care delivery in Canada. Check out the Program at a Glance. The full program will be available in the summer.
Topics of focus
- Providing safer medication practices;
- Empowering Canadians with access to their health information and digital health services; and
- Sharing and exchanging knowledge about clinical interoperability, privacy, change management and more.
Activities you won’t want to miss
- Join colleagues for the Evening Reception & Industry Showcase on November 13th;
- Become a sponsor so you can showcase your organization and build brand awareness at Partnership and during Digital Health Week;
- Enjoy everything Montreal has to offer during your stay.