Meet Virtual Infoway Partnership Series speaker Dalya Kablawi, Patient Partner and Member of the Virtual Care Chang… https://t.co/9bC4i04rtH
This webinar is part of the PrescribeIT™ clinician webinar series.
May 14, 2019 | 1:30 p.m. – 2 p.m. ET
Join us for this clinician webinar to learn about PrescribeIT™, a national not-for-profit e-prescribing solution that enables the electronic transmission of a prescription from a prescriber's existing electronic medical record (EMR) to the pharmacy management system (PMS) of a patient’s pharmacy of choice. PrescribeIT™ can eliminate paper prescriptions, safeguard patient health data from commercial use and maintain an influence-free prescribing and dispensing environment for clinicians.
This introductory session is suitable for clinicians who are interested in learning about e-prescribing and the benefits that PrescribeIT™ offers. During this session, you will learn:
- The relationship between Canada Health Infoway and PrescribeIT™
- The critical difference between e-prescriptions and auto-fax prescriptions
- How e-prescribing can add value to medication management in your practice
- The benefits of e-prescribing with PrescribeIT™
- Seema Nayani, Pharmacist Leader, PrescribeIT™
- Dr. Rashaad Bhyat, Clinician Leader, PrescribeIT™
- Mohammed Motagally, Pharmacy Relations & Deployment Manager, Canada Health Infoway
- Anne Baldwin, Director, PrescribeIT™, Change Management & Adoption