November 20 & 27, 2020
Infoway is pleased to participate in Pri-Med NOW, a 10-part virtual conference series featuring the same quality topics and speakers you have come to expect from Pri-Med Canada.
Presentation: Friday, November 20 from 2:45-3:45 p.m. ET
Consolidating national perspectives on how we can sustain utilization of virtual visits post COVID
- Dr. Rashaad Bhyat, Clinician Leader, Canada Health Infoway
- Dr. Soreya Dhanji, Family Physician, Union Health (Ontario)
- Dr. Julien Quinty, Primary Care Physician (Quebec)
- Dr. Cassie Millar, Family Physician (Alberta)
- Dr. Amanda Condon, Family Physician (Manitoba)
Presentation: Friday, November 27 from 1:30-2:30 p.m. ET
The Evolving Role of Virtual Care in Canada: Recent Findings
- Simon Hagens, Senior Director, Performance Analytics, Canada Health Infoway
Visit us on the virtual exhibit hall to learn more about how Infoway helps to improve the health of Canadians by working with partners to accelerate the development, adoption and effective use of digital health solutions across Canada.
For more information, please visit the Pri-Med NOW website.