April 20-21, 2018 at the JW Marriott Parq Hotel in Vancouver, BC
Infoway is pleased to support the Canadian Conference on Physician Leadership, which offers physicians at all stages in their careers the opportunity to complement their clinical expertise with practical leadership and management skills, to network, and to celebrate physician leadership.
Digital Health and Patient Engagement
Saturday, April 21, 2018
11:15 a.m. – 12:45 p.m.
- Dr. Rashaad Bhyat, Physician Leader, Canada Health Infoway
- Dr. Asim Masood, Chief Medical Officer, Canada Health Infoway
Canada Health Infoway seeks to continue a national dialogue on digital health, and its strategy is evolving as the digital health landscape in Canada matures. From this session, physician leaders will gain insights into and will be able to provide feedback on key issues facing our health system.
- Understand PrescribeITTM (Canada’s national e-prescribing service) and its role in helping to address the opioid crisis
- Learn about efforts to expand patient access to their health information
- Address mental health needs of Canadians using digital health technologies
Ensure you make time in your schedule to visit the Infoway booth to learn more about how digital health is making a difference in patient care and safety.
For more information, please visit the conference website.