Infoway is excited to once again hold this year’s conference during Digital Health Week (November 16-22, 2020) which celebrates the difference digital health is making in the lives of Canadians.
At the 2020 Infoway Partnership Conference, participants will engage in a conversation about collaborating to achieve our shared goals of improving health outcomes for Canadians and creating a more sustainable health system for future generations. This will include discussions about: virtual care; mental health and addictions; better care for Indigenous Peoples; long-term care, including palliative care; and safer access to medications. Participants will also share best practices about privacy, interoperability standards and more. You do not want to miss the opportunity to share successes and lessons learned, and to connect with Canada's digital health leaders and international experts!
Important Upcoming Dates
- Registration open: March 2020
- Early-bird registration deadline: October 9, 2020
- Hotel reservation deadline: October 16, 2020
- Last minute registration rate: November 10, 2020
- 2020 Infoway Partnership Conference: November 17-18, 2020
- Digital Health Week 2020: November 16-22, 2020
- Showcase leading practices and their success;
- Highlight the patient experience;
- Address the challenges facing policy-makers and health leaders in transforming health service delivery; and
- Showcasing innovation and new technologies that can help to transform health systems.
Conference participants will:
- Come away with practical ideas to bring to their work settings;
- Build strong networks and engage in challenging conversations;
- Be better equipped to address system transformation challenges; and
- Learn about Infoway’s strategic goals and objectives.
This year’s format delivers a leadership day to set the foundation for a second day offering deeper engagement in the areas such as safer medication practices, clinical interoperability, consumer health, and more. National and international health care thought leaders, influencers and digital health experts will share learnings, address challenges and discuss opportunities for transforming health care delivery in Canada. Check out the Program at a Glance. The full program will be available in the summer.
Activities you won’t want to miss
- Join colleagues for the Evening Reception & Industry Showcase on November 17th;
- Become a sponsor so you can showcase your organization and build brand awareness at Partnership and during Digital Health Week;
- Enjoy everything Vancouver has to offer during your stay.