The 2017 Partnership Conference was a resounding success, hosting a record number of attendees who came together to… https://t.co/KrK5DyNzcq
Virtual care is advancing in modern health care systems, and across Canada. Infoway commissioned research to examine virtual visits, also known as face-to-face real time videoconference visits, in British Columbia.
- Shares results of a patient survey and in-depth interviews with primary care physicians
- Describes the value of virtual visits for patients
- Explores perceptions of family physicians that use the service
- Reviews results from a retrospective population-based quantitative study on virtual visits conducted by researchers at the University of British Columbia
* Video available in English only