Senior Project Analyst, PrescribeIT Relationship Management
- Posting Date:
- May 16, 2022
- Position Title:
Senior Project Analyst, PrescribeIT Relationship Management
Infoway helps to improve the health of Canadians by working with partners to accelerate the development, adoption and effective use of digital health across Canada. Through our investments, we help deliver improved quality and access to care, and more efficient delivery of health services for patients and clinicians. Infoway is an independent, not-for-profit organization funded by the federal government.
Canada Health Infoway is working to develop PrescribeIT, a single, end-to-end e-prescribing service that enables prescribers to electronically transmit a prescription to a patient’s pharmacy of choice. This service will reduce the use of paper prescriptions, enhance patient safety, improve continuity of care, optimize existing drug information system investments, and facilitate better health outcomes for Canadians.
Senior Project Analyst Job Profile and Descriptions
Canada Health Infoway helps to improve the health of Canadians by working with partners to accelerate the development, adoption and effective use of digital health across Canada. Through our investments, we help deliver improved quality and access to care, and more efficient delivery of health services for patients and clinicians. Infoway is an independent, not-for-profit organization funded by the federal government.
Project Analysts are accountable for providing support to the Manager in managing, planning, controlling, and monitoring key projects from conceptions through implementation and transition to support and operations. Also assist in preparing various reports that cover forecast reports, budget status, and other management related reports
We are looking for a driven, highly organized, team player who is willing to roll up their sleeves and take on any challenges. The candidate will be responsible for coordinating and monitoring projects in line with Infoway’s programs and objectives, to ensure successful completion within scope, time, budget and quality. You will get to see projects through from start to finish, taking responsibility for the day-to-day management of assigned projects while monitoring and escalating risks and issues to leadership.
PrescribeIT Relationship Management (CRM, Training, Billing & Invoicing)
- Contribute to the release of new CRM functionality including requirements gathering, user acceptance testing, go live support and end user training.
- Maintains comprehensive, accurate and up-to-date CRM project artifact (tickets in devOps, roadmap progress, etc.)
- Maintain CRM training documentation for Prescriber and Pharmacy registration processes
- Conduct CRM Training for external Prescriber Onboarding partners and POS vendors
- Assist in coordinating the review and subsequent feedback for PMS and EMR POS vendor user guides, including maintain training resources in central repository.
- Coordinate with PrescribeIT SMEs to ensure the most up to date messaging and functionality is incorporated
- Support the Relationship Management team with billing and invoicing related responsibilities, including support for pharmacy inquiries, monthly billing set up/reconciliation, functional CRM enhancements and other related responsibilities as required.
Assist the Manager, CRM Business Operations, Relationship Management
- Coordinate and monitors the progress of assigned projects
- Contribute to project management efforts: ensuring projects are on time, within budget and scope by monitoring project deadlines, resource and quality management and activities
- Builds positive relationships and works with both internal and external stakeholders to accomplish project objectives and maintain focus on completing project deliverables, as well as providing ongoing project reports and communication updates to stakeholders
- Maintains comprehensive, accurate and up-to-date project materials/documents
- Coordinates and facilitates meeting/workshops in line with project needs (progress tracking, alignment, issue/risk, or other)
- Supports Infoway internal groups’ requirements for planning information
- Provides support for internal/external meetings and other administrative duties as required.
- Assist with the preparation of external and internal reports through collecting, analyzing and summarizing information from departments
- Reporting on project deliverables and schedules in timely manner and working on overall project planning.
- Studying assigned projects, understandings client’s requirements, and analyzing project goals and targets
- Evaluating and monitoring the efficiency and performance of projects to make sure that project execution is on target
- Support the deployment team with activities as required to accelerate clinic/prescriber activation, including assisting with data clean-up and input into CRM.
- Assist with clinic registration bulk uploads in collaboration with PrescribeIT CRM team.
Willing to learn or acquire knowledge and expertise in Project Management through on the job experience
- Working with program department to prepare budgets and cost application for latest business development
- Contributes to forecasting, including monthly and quarterly forecasts, year-end financial closure
- Leading the execution of approved project plans
- Proactively monitors risks and issues, escalating in accordance with Infoway’s framework when required
- Keeps the Risk and Issue Management Plan up to date, including probability of occurrence and impacts, as well as mitigation/remediation strategies and actions
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Computer Science, Accounting, Public Administration or finance.
- PMP (or PMP in progress)
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite, particularly PowerPoint presentations, Excel, Word (formal briefing notes, meeting minutes) and MS Teams
- Ability to travel occasionally, if required.
Qualifications & Skills
- 5+ years’ working experience, managing projects
- 1+ years’ experience in health field
- Extremely organized with great attention to detail
- Experience developing and delivering training
- Relationship Management - Exceptional customer service orientation with a focus on collaboration and flexibility when working with both external and internal stakeholders.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills - comfortable making presentations
- Experience with Microsoft Dynamics 365 or other large enterprise CRM
- Strong ability to manage ambiguity and adapt to changing environments and priorities
- Strong analytical skills and self-motivated to work independently on assigned tasks
- Bilingualism (French/English) is an asset
If you are interested in the position, please submit your resume.
We thank you for your interest in this opportunity at Infoway however, only those applicants who most closely meet the qualifications for this position will be contacted.
Infoway is committed to employing a diverse workforce and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. Infoway provides reasonable accommodations to employees as well as candidates taking part in the recruitment process, upon request.