Posting Date: November 17, 2020
Position Title: Manager, Prescriber Relations & Deployment
Reports to: Director, Prescriber Relations & Deployment
Canada Health Infoway is working to implement PrescribeIT, an EMR agnostic end to end e-prescribing service that enables prescribers (physicians and nurse practitioners) to electronically transmit a prescription from their EMR directly to a patient’s pharmacy of choice. This service is reducing the use of paper and faxed based prescriptions, enhancing patient safety and improving continuity of care, facilitating better health outcomes for Canadians.
The Manager, Prescriber Relations & Deployment will be individually responsible growing the number of physicians using PrescribeIT. Key accountabilities include driving enrollments, deployments and utilization of PrescribeIT with physicians across the province. In doing so, you will lead the physician through many components of the customer journey, including prospecting, engagement, overcoming objections, contracting and deployment of PrescribeIT. This cycle will be repeated at an individual community practice level with hundreds of physicians, with the successful candidate becoming a key contributor to the department’s annual targets.
- Achieving annual targets – physician enrollment, deployment and utilization of PrescribeIT
- Work closely with the PrescribeIT deployment team (internal and external) to ensure deployment commitments are met
- Use Microsoft Dynamics 365 (CRM) to track progress and performance
- Bachelor’s degree
- Minimum 2-5 years of community physician sales experience; proven track record of direct sales success
- Highly developed verbal and written communication skills
- Strong knowledge of community physician digital health solutions (EMR) and clinic operations
If you're interested in the position, please submit your resume and a cover letter.
We thank you for your interest in this opportunity at Infoway however, only those applicants who most closely meet the qualifications for this position will be contacted.
Infoway provides accommodations for employees and applicants with disabilities.