Posting Date: February 8, 2018
Position Title: Marketing Manager
Report to: Group Director, Marketing Strategy and Stakeholder Relations
Canada Health Infoway is working with Health Canada, the provinces and territories, and industry stakeholders to create, operate and maintain a financially self-sustaining, multi-jurisdiction e-prescribing service, known as PrescribeIT™. This will be a single service that can be scaled for use across the country, enabling prescribers to electronically transmit a prescription to a patient’s pharmacy of choice.
The service will provide safer and more effective medication management by connecting community-based prescribers (such as physicians and nurse practitioners), either through their existing electronic medical records (EMR) systems or standalone applications, to community retail pharmacies’ pharmacy management systems (PMS) to enable the electronic transmission of prescriptions.
As a neutral, not for profit third party with significant relationships with key stakeholders and award winning project management expertise, Infoway is well positioned to deliver on Canada’s need for a comprehensive e-prescribing system that includes and serves the interest of all Canadians, prescribers, pharmacists and pharmacies, and that doesn’t sacrifice privacy and security for commercial self-interest.
The Marketing Manager will join a dynamic and fast-paced environment to help advance strategies that grow market share and brand’s reputation, improve customer and stakeholder experience and drive awareness and growth.
Reporting to the Group Director Marketing Strategy and Stakeholder Relations, and in collaboration with PrescribeIT’s Director, Stakeholder Engagement, the Marketing Manager will be responsible for:
- Working with internal audiences to support the development and implementation of PrescribeIT’s business and marketing strategies to enable senior executive decision-making to deliver on growth objectives
- Translating brand strategies into brand plans, brand positioning and go-to-market strategies
- Supporting brand and marketing planning and execution
- Supporting the development of key business and reporting documents, presentations, plans and strategies.
- Working with the team to develop and/or oversee public relations initiatives
- Monitoring market trends, research target markets and competitors’ activities to identify opportunities and key issues
- Collaborating and provide insight to inform the development of market applications
- Measuring and report on performance of all activities
- Championing the brand internally making sure all elements of the company understand the brand and its goals.
- Seeking out new marketing opportunities that fit with the brand and maximize opportunities for growth
- Undergraduate Degree in related field with preference in marketing
- A candidate for this position will have had at least four years of working experience in a corporate brand, marketing or strategy position within a fast-paced and dynamic business environment. The candidate will have gained exposure to corporate brand and strategy management.
- Understanding of the technology environment and experience in the health care sector
- Ability to inspire trust and confidence
- Advanced writing, communication, presentation and interpersonal skills
- Able to develop persuasive narratives to support insights, findings and recommendations
- Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking
- Sound judgement and decision-making skills
- Up-to-date with latest trends and marketing best practices
- Comfortable working with numbers, metrics and spreadsheets
- Excellent command of the English language
If you're interested in the position, please submit your resume.
We thank you for your interest in this opportunity at Infoway however, only those applicants who most closely meet the qualifications for this position will be contacted.
Infoway provides accommodations for employees and applicants with disabilities.