The following are some additional resources that users of e-booking solutions have found useful:
- Provincial/territorial medical regulatory authority websites
- Provincial/territorial nursing regulatory authority or nursing association websites
- Provincial / territorial Privacy Commissioner websites
- Provincial/territorial Ombudsman websites
- CMA Policy - Physician Guidelines for Online Communication with Patients (2005)
- CMPA Perspective. Special Edition. The Privacy Issue. October 2013, Vol.5, No.4, 2013
- CMA Social Media and Canadian Physicians – Issues and Rules of Engagement (2013)
To learn more about e-Booking initiatives already underway across Canada, please read the white paper, “Exploring the value, benefits and common concerns of e-booking” (Infoway, 2014), as well as review the videos shared by recent participants of Infoway’s ImagineNation Outcomes Challenge who have implemented e-Booking.
If you have additional considerations or references you would like to bring to our attention, or if you have questions, please contact us.